Are you looking for a dentist near me... a dentist "open near me?" Our entire Northborough Family Dental dental team welcomes you and your family back!
Maintaining good oral health is essential to your smile, qualify of life, and general wellbeing. We encourage our patients to make their dental health a top priority, just as we make patient safety ours.
While we have always followed the guidelines directed by the American Dental Association and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), we understand how vital it is to be vigilant in infection control protocols.
Our additional guidelines are set in place to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Our Infection Control Protocols
- To prevent the risk of overcrowding and maintain social distancing, we limit the patients we can see.
- Patients that are sick or with fever are asked to reschedule.
- We take your temperature when you arrive for your appointment.
- At this time, only one patient can go in at a time. No visitors or guests are allowed.
- Patients will rinse with an antimicrobial mouthwash.
- Patients must wear masks as they come in and leave.
- Patients must distance six feet from other patients.
- All staff must wear masks.
For your safety, we have removed magazines and toys that can spread bacteria.
We have also upgraded our air purifier to neutralize bacteria and viruses. We disinfect all surfaces between patients and ensure that everything is sanitized.
Don't Put off Dental Care
Neglecting dental care presents substantial risks to long-term health. Oral health conditions like chipped or cracked teeth, cavities, gum disease, infection, and more can worsen over time if left untreated. Simple dental cleanings are essential in catching problems before they become dental emergencies.
Not to mention the link your oral network has with your general health, including heart health and diabetes.
If you are looking for a dentist near me who is practicing preventive dentistry safely, call us today.
You Are Safe With Us at Our Northborough Office
Our dental office has always been clean and sterile, and we are happy to maintain strict guidelines to keep every member of our staff and Northborough, MA community.
If you have any questions regarding your dental appointment's safety or necessity, let our friendly dental team know. Your local dentist is open, and we have appointments ready to be scheduled.
We look forward to seeing you soon.