Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In our experience, the healthiest patients are those who understand what is happening with their oral health and why treatment is necessary. At Northborough Family Dental, we empower you to make confident decisions about your oral health with personalized consultations and patient education. We welcome your questions because they help us understand what is important to you and how we can help.
We have shared a few of the questions that we hear most frequently from our patients. You may not see yours answered here, but we are always more than happy to help you find the information you are looking for. Please call our office at (508) 393-2522 or send us an email using our convenient online contact form.
- I’m not happy with the appearance of my smile. How can you help?
- What are the advantages of choosing a CEREC crown?
- I have a missing tooth I need to replace. What options do you offer?
- What financing options do you offer?
- I brush at least twice a day, so why do I still get cavities?
- Do you see emergency patients?
- How long does it take to make a CEREC one-visit crown?
- How is implant surgery "minimally invasive?"
- How long does the dental implant surgery take?